Terraria (MOD, Many Items/Immortality)
Terraria – Build, Fight, Swarm, Explore ! This is a famous cool sandbox, in which each of the worlds is unique – from floating islands in the sky to deep underground worlds. Send ends of the earth, and defeat bossov- villains , which can meet on our way. You can play both on the phone and on the tablet . The toy has two hundred crafting recipes – armor, weapons , potions, twenty-five types of building blocks, seventy-five monsters, five bosses, about ten environments for exploration, dynamic lava and water, etc. Each of the game pixels has been processed for a bettermobile and touch experience. management.
Whats In Fashion
- Mod Menu
- Unlocked All
- Unlimited Health
- Much More Things
Whats New In Update
Minor bug fixes
For this hotfix patch we addressed a number of player reported issues!
– Summons can now be directed!
– Pylons placed by multiplayer host now work correctly!
– Herbs now blooming correctly!
– Food can be placed on plates!
– Fixed some dye issues on summons.
– Fixed a number of other lighting and glow visual issues.
– Plus many more!
– Zenith’s range is now full screen with the aim stick and gamepad!
– Game boots up faster!
– Tutorials option no longer block notification messages!
– Liquid bombs and rockets no longer freeze the game!
– More options for Autopause! By default Autopause no longer pauses in inventory.
– Additional bug fixes.
• New! On top of the additions from Journey’s End, all of the Terraria content from the 1.3.1 – 1.3.5 updates is here!
• New! Master Mode presents an even higher level of challenge for the worthy Terraria veterans.
• New! Journey Mode creates a more accessible Terraria experience than ever before!
• New! The Terraria Bestiary will help you keep track of the enemies, allies, and critters you encounter!